136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Explore our 1200 Acre ATV Trail and Terrain Park
in the heart of the Pocono Mountains.

Everything from water bogs, and mud holes to
hill climbs and boulder crawls and of course,
those get lost in the back woods meandering trails
we all love to waste the day on.

All Trails are One-Way and Dirt Bike Friendly.
Camping Available tents and Cabin for rent.
Here is the website to check it out:
http://www.ridelosttrails.com/
Directions:
From New York City and Points East
Interstate 80 West from the George Washington Bridge over the DELAWARE-WATER-GAP BRIDGE into Pennsylvania, to I-380 North. At first exit (Pocono Exit 3), turn left WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Philadelphia and Points South
I-95 North to the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike (I-476).North on Turnpike to Pocono Exit 95 to I-80 East to I-380 North. At the first exit (Pocono Exit 3), turn left WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Points West
PA Turnpike to Harrisburg, PA, I-81 North to I-80 East to I-380 North. At the first exit (Pocono Exit 3), turn left, WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Points North
I-81 South to I-380 South to Pocono Exit 3. turn right WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Points Northeast
Route 84 West to Route 380 South to Pocono Exit 3. turn right WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Lehigh Valley International Airport
Route 22 West to PA Turnpike (I-476). North on Turnpike to Pocono Exit 95 to I-80 East to I-380 North. At the first exit (Pocono Exit 3), turn left WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

·
Registered
70 Posts
sounds good .ill be there this saturday with friends. i was told on phone its $35 and a flag and all the fun we want. thanks. see ya saturday

·
Registered
45 Posts
what is the muffler deal. Will my gytr make too much noise?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts