Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have quite a few items for sale. All are in great usable condition!

I have a skid plate (fully belly pan) for the raptor 700. I am not sure on the manufacturer, but beleive it is AC racing. I was told it was over 100 new. It is reasonably thick and comes with the mounts. I would like 40 + shipping on this. The skid is in 95% new condition, just a few scratches.

Full set of OEM Raptor 700 tires. These tires have 99% tread left! Quad only has 10 hours of ride time on it (mostly grass) so these are practically brand new! I would like 190 shipped for them.
I am now contemplating selling the wheels AND tires (mounted, and both in 99% condition). I am taking offers on the full set.

Razr MX front tires mounted on stock yamaha wheels. Size is 20x6x10. About 70% tread left! Asking 80+ shipping

ITP Holeshot rear tires, 99% tread left! These only have ONE run on them! I paid 75 each new. These are mounted on yamaha rear wheels. Size is 20x11x9. I have 150 just in the tires (not including rims) so I am asking 120 + shipping

Raptor 700 Special Edition rear shock. This is in MINT condition with no flaws what-so-ever! Machine has 10 hours on it so it has not even been broken in yet! I am asking 190 shipped.

Also for sale: A Brand new Red annodized TUSK billet aluminum gas cap with matching shorty red billet breather. I paid 35+ shipping on this a week ago. It will not fit with my Vapor dashboard, so I cant use it! I will take 35 shipped.

Also have a second billet shorty breather for the gas cap, I paid like 11 shipped for it...Will take 8 shipped!

Here is a picture of the holeshots and razrs
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnitroquad

Here is a picture of the quad:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can see pictures here http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnitroquad
I listed the razrs/holeshots on ebay.

Shipping to WA from IL would probably be around 30. I just shipped some rear ohtsu radial tires on wheels to california and it was 36...so I imagine it will be a few bucks cheaper as these weigh a couple pounds less.

·
Registered
489 Posts
What year is the shock off of?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2007 Special Edition. Only has about 10 hours on it so as you could guess its in 99.9% new condition.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am contemplating selling both the wheels and the tires. If the offer is right they are sold! I was planning on just getting new tires, but may get some itp bajas now as well.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No sorry I dont. I can try to get some soon. Its just your run of the mill aluminum skid with a few dings from about 5-8 hours of riding on it.

Shipping would probably be pretty reasonable to danville... I live in Dekalb and am heading back down to school at blooming/normal (ISU).

·
Registered
49 Posts
What type of holeshots are these, and what ply?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just regular holeshots, which I believe are 4 ply?

The auctions end in a couple of days and they are not going for much...somebody is going to get a good deal!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would be 95 shipped. I will ship the gas cap separately. Shipping through UPS shows as 19 but I think it might be more than that due to the oversize packaging thing.

Let me know
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will do 85 shipped on the gas cap and skid if you want them! Just let me know.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am back down at school now (well this weekend im home for a wedding, but back down monday). The are arms sold (the houser ones). Once I get my new houser long travel's in, the orange SE arms will be up for sale.

·
Registered
940 Posts
what will you sell the rims for? shipping to 37890

1 - 20 of 20 Posts