Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a newb question but what is the reason for Lt suspension? I saw the group buy for jd performance Im interested but not sure which way to go. what else will i need to buy?

·
Super Moderator
5,648 Posts
I am willing to bet if you dont race you really dont need LT arms/shocks. They do provide a longer stroke and more travel but the cost to upgrade is quite a bit more then the standard travel setups. In my case I got the standard travel arms +2 width from JD and am going to use my stock shocks with them until I get the money to upgrade. If you get LT arms you will have to buy $1200 shocks right away because your stock shocks will not work with them. If your stock shocks are blown then I would still go with the standard arms and pick up a set of 07-09 Raptor SE shocks for $300 and they would work fine for the recreational rider..

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
the cost for lt for me was only like 150 bucks more than std travel thats why im going lt.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
imo yes motowoz are the way 2 go. i find they are top notch with a non top notch price. i was looking at simular custom axis and they were a ton more $

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.