Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Or this one..

moddedraptor.com

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry, I couldn't help it.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll send her all three... she'll make a section for us on her site under the "clubs" section

she'll put your user name.. whatever you want on there... top quality flags guys.... all embroidered

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no prob. i told her to sign up here and she can introduce herself and her company. she's awesome to deal with and great prices too! i dont see any $ from advertising her either lol... i just feel she does great work and im glad i found her site

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
remeber here in cali we need some orange or red in the flag. ive seen ppl get pulled over because there was none on there flag.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i sent barb the images. her site is www.DevilWomanFlags.com i haven't heard back from her yet but if you dont see it under "clubs" then email her and let her know what you want... the modded raptor logo you want and any other writing you want on there.. user name... nickname.... anything you can think of she will do

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
I knew that this would be Devil Women!!! She can be found all over ebay.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sent her the logos. u just gotta go to her site and contact her. she makes some nice ass flags. it doesn't look like she's put the logos in the "club flags" section yet.. just wrote her to see what's the status of that... but you can email her and say you want a modded raptor flag with whatever else you want on there.. just specify what logo you want

1 - 20 of 60 Posts