Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure we should be represented on Sept 12-14 when all the other forums are going to be there. I plan to be there with a few friends with stickers, shirts and a banner. If you live on the east side of MI let me know if you want to meet up and carpool. We should have room..:thumb:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
That is the weekend I am coming up, Wreckless make shure you bring that HOTT wife of yours.....I am excited I will finally hit the start button this weekend for the first time since October to start my bike..I hope all goes well..

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is the weekend I am coming up, Wreckless make shure you bring that HOTT wife of yours.....I am excited I will finally hit the start button this weekend for the first time since October to start my bike..I hope all goes well..
Nope no women, just us guys.. :banana:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Welp my wife is coming....... That is our Anniversary weekend...We got married on Sept 14th I am meeting up with the silverlakeforum.com group and you guys up there..I will be easy to spot with my bike, so don't be afraid to come up and say hey I am _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Putting in for vacation days for this... been a long effin time since I been on da sands!

Should be an experience!

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will probably make it a day trip for Sat but we will see. Should be fun..

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
LOL yeah I am meeting alot of people from Silverlake forum there on friday I can get ya though as soon as I figure out what to do

·
Registered
166 Posts
All are welcome to join RaptorForum.com members on Friday and Saturday if you so desire. Regardless of what you think about other web sites it there's no reason we should allow it to keep enthusiasts from enjoying each others company. I'm looking forward to it.

BTW, I don't believe vouchers will be required that weekend:

From the MDNR website

The Voucher System season:

Vouchers will be handed out starting mid-May, at 12 noon on Friday, two weeks prior to the Memorial Day weekend and then continuously through the summer on weekends/holidays until the Sunday following Labor Day weekend.
That Sunday would be the 7th I believe, making the 13th and 14th outside the season.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks MD.. I will be there hopefully with some friends in tow.. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tim let me know if you are going alone or how you are going. We can car pool if we are both going alone. So far I am alone..

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
im gonna try to make it. and i dont want to hear anyone say that it is to far. i will be coming from southwestern new mexico to make it if i can get the time off. i just dont know because my family hunting trip might screw me on it.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts