Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The moddedraptor T-shirts are here. I have white and grey shirts but the art on the shirts is the same. You can see the text and the blue hood on the front and the site address on the back across your shoulders. The sizes I have are S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL and XXXXL. The prices are:

Regular Price
$17.00 for S-XL
$18.00 for XXL-XXXXL

T-Shirts are now on sale.. Regular price for the first one and each additional one is $15 on the same order..

Send Paypal to [email protected], you MUST include color and size when you send money for me to keep my sanity, this could get real confusing. If you want to pay with a moneyorder just PM me and I will send you my shipping address. All proceeds of the shirts will be put toward moddedraptor Give-aways. Once again, thanks guys for all your support..

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I want
2-XL Grey
1-2XL Grey
1-4XL Grey

Paypal is sent...thanks for the shirts Wreckless I will pimp it up for ya around OHIO here...LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
wow, those r nice

·
Registered
32 Posts
sent the money for 1 grey xl's
what are you gonna do about hsipping adresses and when shall i receve my shirt?

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the comments guys.. :thumb:

Shipping is included in the price and as long as you select "Goods" when making the paypal payment it gives me your address.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys.. :thumb:

Shipping is included in the price and as long as you select "Goods" when making the paypal payment it gives me your address.
i dont think i selected goods lol. il pm you my shipping adresses

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ddeck and Temptation will ship tomorrow.

Shirts shipped today for:

700YellowRaptor
RK700

·
Registered
24 Posts
Money sent for one XL Grey. These are being shipped USPS 2nd Day Priority Mail, Right :D

1 - 20 of 131 Posts