Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has ever been to the monster trucks that has the quad wars you know what i am talking about. Well just recently i herd the advertisement for them with atv races so for the heck of it we would see whats all involved. After my buddy got ahold of the director they said as many people up to 10 bring them and we can all race. So after 2 signitures and a drivers meeting we all got out there and put on a good show.So if you know monster jam is coming and feel like doing a litttle cirlce racing give them a call. It was a good time doing somthing new and meeting new people.i am gana try to post some pics soon we have the other show tonight so i will try to get some good pics.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Me and a couple of my buddies ride in those when they come around here locally. Pretty fun but the arena is very small and they let alot of bikes on the track at the same time. I found that when you get the holeshot you'll almost win for sure , there's hardly any room to pass unless people get tangled up in the corners. When we went they didn't have it planned out at all, everyone was just winging it with no practice laps so that made it pretty fun.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya its a good time the wining team is predetermaned but the racing is fun. We have 2 of them the monster nations do it inside the civic center and monster jam does it outside in lake erie speedway. Only thing i suggest is if your tires are new and or you like them get them off and put a shittyer one on or you will have a good set of dyno slicks lol.

·
Registered
840 Posts
a guy that used to work on my 400ex said that they did that stuff for the monsterjam untill they director was cuttin there pay. i didnt really beleive him but he had a bunch of pics of him with his banshee and grave digger and all the truck drivers

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know that monster jam the one we did it for does not pay but the indoor one that comes to town (monster nationals) does pay, 250 for 2 shows which isnt bad. When you look at fuel and especaly tires it adds up quick.i will get pick up tomorow.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well here are some pics figured i would post up.

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
how did the guy with the rear go cart tires do :lol:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not to bad, he says he goes all over the tri state to race but have only seen him there. And he spun out about 3 times where as all of us with dirt tires never lost it once. Idk the more people the funner it is though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts