Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the Motoworks full system. I am running a slip on on my wifes suzuki 400 and I am very impressed. I know everyone raves about duals but I dont think ill ever crack the case to do any internal engine mods I dont drag and only end up in the dunes maybe 4 times a year most of my riding is in the trails

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
+1 on that

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
don't know anything about the motoworks but if your going to get a full single exhaust look into the sparks..
I know I've heard from people that test/dyno they say that Ron Woods exhaust is THE BEST for single but I can imagine the sparks would be any worse or better. I have heard that the sparks big core is LOUD!!!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I know I've heard from people that test/dyno they say that Ron Woods exhaust is THE BEST for single but I can imagine the sparks would be any worse or better. I have heard that the sparks big core is LOUD!!!

i second that also.. i have heard the same...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have to polish that pipe. Not that i am lazy but where I ride there realy isnt a point to polishing anything. thats why i was looking at either HMF MOTOWORKS or FMF

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
i really don't know but i doubt you do.. if you want it chrome looking then i'm sure you do but if your not to worried about that i would bet that it will be fine.. the hmf and fmf will do the same thing.. nothing that little steel whool or scotch brite can't take care of..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i dont want chrome i have a black hmf ballance pipe on my outlaw i know what that can do and i have a pewter or what ever color it is on the motoworks. Im just looking for the best trail performance i can get out of a pipe i would go duals but it seams that you gotta polish them and there loud one ride in capital forest would screw that up

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
on the duals you can get quiet cores.. i run trails and i have barker duals.. i don't polish them at all.. every now and then hit them with steel whool and they look pretty much good as new... but if your set on a single i would get a woods or the sparks...

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
http://techquadshop.com/joomla/inde...ufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Here is the link to TQS the picture they show is an old one I think. They are ceramic coated still but I think its a dull finish now. If you need a sparky I would stay away from the woods pipe because the S/A-quiet pack is a supertrapp thingy that costs like $180. So if you buy that too your looking at almost the price of duals. My woods pipe is coming today so I will post on here and give my opinion of the quality of the system.:eyebrow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts