12:1 cp piston
Port and polished head
+1 values
Stage 3 hot cam
Dmc dual afterburner exhaust
k&n pro flow velocity intake
trinity stage IV programmer
Billet engine cooler.

Sorry for these noob questions but I want to change the trinity fuel controller with ether a msd or pcv. which would benefit me more with this build and why.

Also is the velocity intake a good intake. i dont like it because it doesnt have a box and where i ride theres some rivers and such. Will just the sleeve keep water out. Im thinking i want to switch to the fci with a box because im afraid of water getting in. would the fci and no box with just the sleeve keep water out? Is it worth it to pay the extra money?

And as far as the houser nerfs i just need nerfs and i like the look of the housers. Is the performance worth the price or would i be better off with pro armour or another cheaper one?

im looking to buy all them so are there any deals on these any where?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also right now i have engine ice coolant? Is tgis good to run all year round? Are there better coolants? thanks

·
Registered
481 Posts
I can answer some of your questions so here goes. Get the MSD as it has timing in it so you dont have to buy a dynatek ignition. I would get a FCI with a box just because it is a good intake and alot of people have had success with it. I'm running that and I go through rivers and locations with mud or other forms of water with no problems. As far as the nerfs go the houser are the sickest nerfs I have seen. I personally think nerfs are nerfs and currently I run the tusk nerfs but my next nerfs are some housers just because they are so sick.

·
Registered
697 Posts
+1 on What Xalos said I have the FcI with box, MSD, and the Houser nerfs. Imo I wouldnt run anything else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
728 Posts
Also right now i have engine ice coolant? Is tgis good to run all year round? Are there better coolants? thanks
engine ice is just the same as running regular 50\50 coolant.. If you want better cooling just get and oversized radiator.. They go on Ebay for around 70-$100.

+2 with xalos..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Powercommander 5, product number 22-046 also has timing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts