Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Making wheelies
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, its been a while!
What's up with this MSD thing I keep hearing about?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Its a new fuel controller like the PCV that has the ignition timing built in. ( no need for a dynatek) It is a one plug installation instead of 4.. Nice piece.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Better overall quality and features, adjustable rev limiter , accel feateure, fuel cut, no 5th gear mph limiter(optional)

Thats the only only weve been selling for the last year

·
Registered
146 Posts
MSD is the shit! haha! DL700 ^ can getcha a good map for your mods! Helped mine and my buddies raptors out alot!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yep, I have to agree with all of the above, I run the MSD Blaster with a custom map sporting the DL700 Timing curves.... She flies..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a '13 raptor 700 with a dubach header , fmf power core silencer, cfm air box and k&n filter. It bogs alil when I hit the throttle when warming up. I have my msd set on 3. I'm runnning 93 octane. What can I do to fine tune the bog and get alil more out of my mods? Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes, never try to rev the bike cold. Just let it sit at idle for about 3 minutes and then slowly ride it for 3 more, then all should be warm and good to hit the throttle without bog. If your tune is right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts