Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everybody,
I am the proud new owner of this 06 700 SE.
20150310_160440.jpg 20150304_201127.jpg 20150304_201112.jpg
The mods include: 734cc big bore, 11-1 piston, stage 2 Hotcam, Looney Tuned dual exhaust and fuel controller.
Durablue +3 widened axle, Houser +3 A arms, Houser steering stem, Fat bars, Pro-Armour nerf bars.
13 tooth front sprocket, 40 tooth rear. Rear tires are 22" mudlites on ITP wheels, front are stock.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nice bike lots of power?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yeah it goes good so far, she doesn't like to stay in low gears very long! Sounds very badass! Maybe better than a banshee? :excited:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I needed to do something about the final drive. When I got it home I noticed teeth missing on the rear sprocket and the case saver mounts were gone. I got a new 520 chain and sprockets (13/40 tooth) plus a Tusk case saver and the relocation kit from selland74 and everything fits good. 20150325_173442.jpg 20150325_173448.jpg
I was too excited to take it home to notice that the previous owner piled up a chain and broke off the factory mounts. Only small marks on the case but nowhere to mount a case saver, the relocation kit is very legit and it has slotted holes to allow some forgiveness if she eats another chain... chances are as I need to beat the ass off a Banshee :angry:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey man where did you get that case saver relocator kit? The top bolt on mine was broken by the previous owner. So my aftermarket one is just on by the bottom bolt.
Looks like a lot of power in yours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey man where did you get that case saver relocator kit? The top bolt on mine was broken by the previous owner. So my aftermarket one is just on by the bottom bolt.
Looks like a lot of power in yours.
I got it from selland74 on this forum, pm him and he'll set you up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Made some more progress while waiting for bushings... the best tip I got was to soak the header wrap in water it makes life much easier!
20150409_182830.jpg

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not sure if it would make a difference or not but the aluminum case savers don't offer much shock forgiveness most run the poly or plastic style.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts