Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is the start of my paint work and the designing of it, I still have alot to do and these are not cleared yet so kinda dull looking, but in do till they will have a deep cosmic gray and chrome on them yet and a stripe that seperates the colors that will be one of a kind..Well I hope anyhow..Also the front corners of the fenders are cut different and the lip all the way around has been cut off.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the next step in color still have some more to do and throw on clear yet, but it is gettin there..

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Little dusty,but here it is done without the Clear coat. Still have the clear and some finishing touches to do and it will be ready for the bike after I get it all painted.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well here is what we got done tonite...Still have to paint some and clear some other things......

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welp got my motor back together with new Vito's clutches....Well I still have to clean the rubber lines and all mostly the simple things is all..

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Page 2 all by yourself!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its looking awesome.. Get that thing together so we can make a trip to Silver Lake!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Trust me I am trying too I still have a ways to go, feel free to come down I will let any wrench you want fit your hand..LOL I will have more updated one this week.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn that thing is coming along nicely.. i like how you painted the cases.. did you use a high temp paint or anything..
No It won't get hot enuff for that on them

Wreckless feel free to make that trip and bring the bike I will take ya to our trails and we also have a race track with doubles ,triples and anything you want..We have dozers sitting there to make whatever is needed.

I heard the wife is sexy, so she might have a good story for ya when she see's ya tommorow night..LOLOOLOL

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
No It won't get hot enuff for that on them

Wreckless feel free to make that trip and bring the bike I will take ya to our trails and we also have a race track with doubles ,triples and anything you want..We have dozers sitting there to make whatever is needed.

I heard the wife is sexy, so she might have a good story for ya when she see's ya tommorow night..LOLOOLOL

:banana: :lol: :banana: :lol: :banana: :lol:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts