Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has fuel,it has spark.I thought the battery may be down enough to spark,and turn over but not fire? Any ideas.Thanks,GB.:wtf:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hook some jumpercables to it. I unloaded mine out of the trailer and into the garage then shut the fuel off to drain the carbs. I was unloading some other stuff and when it died I forgot all about turning the ignition off. About a week later I noticed it and it would crank but not fire, even on ether. Hooked the jumpers up and it lit right off.

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
also check the intake valves, as they age they stretch and will actually just float and not give a good seal allowing compression to go down. that makes em hard to start and they also loose power. if this is the problem it will feel like a whole new machine to him

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
also check the intake valves, as they age they stretch and will actually just float and not give a good seal allowing compression to go down. that makes em hard to start and they also loose power. if this is the problem it will feel like a whole new machine to him
Make sure Phucker put the carbs on right side up.:banana:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts