Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post up a few pics of the arms installed. I dont have the suspension set yet, need to order some brake line clamps and still need to put my bumper back on.. Oh and I know my tires are on the wrong sides.. :lol:

The arms went on well with no suprises. I will be doing a How-to when I get it all done.. I am really happy with the arms..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just wanted to post up a few pics of the arms installed. I dont have the suspension set yet, need to order some brake line clamps and still need to put my bumper back on.. Oh and I know my tires are on the wrong sides.. :lol:

The arms went on well with no suprises. I will be doing a How-to when I get it all done.. I am really happy with the arms..

Sweet! Me like!:rockon:

·
Registered
358 Posts
They look killer with the SE shock colors. The silver/black all flows together nicely.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
they look real good.

·
Registered
275 Posts
What was your total cost? I am looking to go LT / +2 and just keep my stock brake lines for now (help keep initial cost down).

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Wow those are really nice wreckless! I am getting the RPM axle so I will need to get these soon. Can we get the GB price or do we have to wait for 10 people?

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Wow those are really nice wreckless! I am getting the RPM axle so I will need to get these soon. Can we get the GB price or do we have to wait for 10 people?
We need 10 people to get the group buy price. I had several others today wanting to get these a-arms also. With you I think that it will make 5 people, so we are half way there. Just send me your info and I'll add you to the list. I think once we get more people on the list, it will go faster.

-Johnny

·
Registered
103 Posts
I know this is an old thread but im wondering if those are the high ground clearance arms because i have seen there arms that are straight and the ones with the bend in the lower arm like that and thats the kind i like but i never know if thats what the high ground clearance ones are or if those are just the normal ones??

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I know this is an old thread but im wondering if those are the high ground clearance arms because i have seen there arms that are straight and the ones with the bend in the lower arm like that and thats the kind i like but i never know if thats what the high ground clearance ones are or if those are just the normal ones??
They are the normal ones. The high ground clearance ones are also setup for long travel shocks.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am getting it all back together this week and I will post pics with the new arms , axle and dune ready!! :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts