• Pretty Good

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lousy

• Horrible

• The worst piece of (r4p I've ever seen!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd make a short video clip of what you get with ASV levers.

Be nice, I'm not any good at video production or public speaking. :banana:

(Yes, I like the dancing banana.)

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Steve, What's the difference between the C5 and what I got? They look very similar except that I didn't get the cool boxes.:lol:

Shawn, The video quality was second to none. :banana:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! The C5's are 100% billet design while the F3's are cast. C5's are a tad lighter and will bend without snapping. Cast is a bit more brittle.

...that's my understanding anyway. :banana:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
sick. with the deal tqs gave me on the f3 i just chould not pass them up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
are those the shorties?? sorry im kinda confused about the whole asv levers... cool video, thanks for posting

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are those the shorties?? sorry im kinda confused about the whole asv levers... cool video, thanks for posting
Yes, these are shorty models. They are about an inch shorter than the standard levers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Cool! how do they feel in your hands??? I notice (no offense) but your hands are big, like mine, so I was always just a little concerned if the shorties would be too short... thanks for sharing

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool! how do they feel in your hands??? I notice (no offense) but your hands are big, like mine, so I was always just a little concerned if the shorties would be too short... thanks for sharing
LOL :lol: Hey, my hands aren't the only thing that's big! :banana: :lol:
I dislocated my shoulder 3 1/2 weeks ago, and I don't quite have enough upper arm range-of-motion back yet to reach the handlebars. One more week and I should be able to putt around like an old geezer though. :thumb: Anyway, I just got the levers last night and haven't had a chance to install them yet. I'm planning on installing them tomorrow evening if the weather cooperates. I don't have a garage, so if it's too windy/dusty I don't haul my quad out of the shed to work on it. I'll post up a short review/opinion piece here when I get them mounted.

·
Registered
941 Posts
how i can "relate" to ASV

my brother worked in some place over in san bernardino, ca where they made the foam packing for the asv levers. my brother said they had a set of levers on a wall in one of the halls. i wonder how long they'll last there? lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts