Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most of you have already seen mine but here we go again.

stay tuned for an new paint scheme coming in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, that's just plain PURDY!!!!!!!!

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
that is very nice! hope ur paintin something else & not messin w/ perfection:banana:

·
347 Posts
wow, that might be an option,there plastics plus cash, that is one sweet paint job!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i doubt anyone would want these.. This was pretty much our first project for atvs and i didnt use the type of primer that we currently use and still had an arm and a leg in materials. lol so id want some of my money back of material to buy more to do my new project plus have to buy all new plastics...lol. that would be some bones there.

·
347 Posts
well maybe the next one will be nicer, good luck :banana:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love that color setup, one of the main reasons I bought the 07 SE was because of the orange on it.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
bike looks good. will paint mine at some point power is more important to me first

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
I would be scared to ruin it by riding

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mine is far from a trailer queen. I ride in all kinds of conditions. mud, dust, rocks, doing donughts and roosting stuff.. getting roosted on by others etc. Mine still looks good other than the 2 places i hit it with a drill. Damn gears on the drill went down through the paint and to the blue plastics. It happened by me buffing out the fins on the hood with a drill with the buffing cloth on the end of it. I just got complacent and wasnt paying attention and bam... dug the shit out of the plastics about 1 inch long. Ohh well. live and learn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts