Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 6 month of gettin together parts and waiting on my builder i got to ride my bike on Sat. First race out i was running a modded banshee, i pulled the front end up off the line and he had me by 2 bikes, you should have seen his face after i ran him down by 3/4 track "PRICELESS" Ill have a dyno sheet on wed evening to post up. I just want to thank Brindley at HP, Velociraptor, TQS, and Kenny. Im still have a smile on my face from Sat.

Here is the dyno sheet that the builder did for me. All i can say is he didnt do the best job tuning the bike. He did it by using the pots on the pc3 instead of on the computer. If he was closer to me I would have had him spend more time on it and fix it but i was ready to get my bike out of there.

1st run with monster duals, and trinity intake w/o airbox on knobbies
42.6 hp / 42.9 tq.

Last run with monster duals, trinity intake w/o airbox, Monster Duals, Dynatek Programmable, MegaCycle X2, Velociraptor P/P, Kennys +2 TB, Venom 14:1, and on knobbies
50.2 hp / 46.1 tq

I got home and took the bike to another dyno shop with an a/f sniffer and a loaded dyno and had them tune it. Here is that sheet, I can say im happy with the results from them.

1st run with monster duals, trinity intake w/o airbox, Monster Duals, Dynatek Programmable, MegaCycle X2, Velociraptor P/P, Kennys +2 TB, Venom 14:1, and on knobbies
51.9 hp / 44.8 tq

Last run with monster duals, trinity intake w/o airbox, Monster Duals, Dynatek Programmable, MegaCycle X2, Velociraptor P/P, Kennys +2 TB, Venom 14:1, and on knobbies
66.42 hp / 49.55 tq

·
Registered
87 Posts
it made good numbers Its not as easy as some people think to hit the 70hp mark! Your bike is right there with some actual dyno tires not your knobbies and someone that maybe could tune your bike a little better....... It looks good and good numbers I am sure you happy with your build

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Nice #'s! Don't get a belly ache from eating all those Banshees!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Amazing what a proper tune job will get you. I'll be getting mine retuned on Monday...I'll be pretty happy to get even half the gain you did

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
how did you find this thread.....:lol: ps who is gonna retune yr bike and what do you have? welcome
Ha!! Just looking through Dyno threads and found it. To tell you the truth I didn't even look at the date...holy crap 4 years ago! Just finished my signature so it should have my bikes specs. I'm having it re-tuned at Kenz in Mesa, we'll see how it turns out. Thanks for the welcome:beerchug:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Welcome and post some sheets when you get it dynoed

·
Registered
383 Posts
Man way diff at another dyno tuning is key maybe it would be different for me at another dyno but I have a qwest to get 80hp at. kms very close getting$ rounded up for my head

·
Registered
5 Posts
Will do gentlemen. I'm kinda driving in the dark as far as Kenz. Haven't known anyone that has dealt with him or been there before myself. His website looked the most professional out of the authorized Dynojet tuning facilities here in Phoenix. Will post the Dyno sheets when I get them on Monday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man way diff at another dyno tuning is key maybe it would be different for me at another dyno but I have a qwest to get 80hp at. kms very close getting$ rounded up for my head
Good luck on the 80hp qwest, keep me posted. I would be happy sitting around 70

·
Registered
443 Posts
I know one sure fire way to get above 70hp,,there is a used kit in the for sale section:lol: Ok I will shut up about the boost tune looks good almost crossed at 5250 nice:thumb:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOW, I didnt even have a kid when I posted this. I have 2 now and one on the way. Talk about a long time ago!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts