Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2003 YZF-R1. Has over 30k on the clock.

I bought it brand new in January 2003. 0 Miles on the clock.

It's had a rough life but I took good care of it and added a lot of stuff, I have enough into this bike to have bought myself another off-road toy :banghead:

Some of the mods.

Full Akrapovic Race Exhaust (Have a new can from an insurance claim when it was backed into and knocked over, but it's not on it yet)
PC3
Graves Velocity Stacks
Modified airbox
2004/5 Forks, calipers, wheels (custom powdercoated/polished)
Braketech 320mm Full Floating Rotors
Galfer rear wave rotor
Goodridge/Spiegler stainless brake lines
CRG Levers/Bar end mirror
Greggs Customs GSXR Mirror blockoff directionals
Woodcraft Clipons
R&G Upper and Lower Sliders
Gilles Tooling Rearsets
Puig Screen
Renthal Sprockets, DID VM chain (Have new spares to go on for next season)

I just put new plastics on it, new Upper, lowers, tail, undertail. The mids are my originals, the right side has light scratches (they are not bad, the bike was backed into in 05 and knocked over).

·
Registered
73 Posts
were are the other two wheels :lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
He might give a typical tweeler reply..."I don't need training wheels anymore.." he he

·
Registered
24 Posts
sweet bike you definitely have some serious cash into that thing but you got the best stuff money can buy, don't like the mirrors/blockoffs i like the carbon fiber ones (thats y i bought them for mine). Giles tuning rearset's are awesome.

ps where do you mount ur plate?

heres a couple pics of mine not yamaha, chrome mirrors are older, and tail light sticker is removed also

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The CRG bar end error is very functional. Love it :thumb: Folds right up as well so if i'm in the city and need to be narrower it's no problem. The bike is a twisty banger mostly though.

I had an 03 ZX6R a couple years back. Beat the living crap out of it. It was all stunted out.:rockon:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts