Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just fried my top end by running very low on oil . When I did a good oil change it smoked really bad . And then stared fouling out plugs like crazy . I did ride it like this for a couple of hours . My plugs are burnt black when I pull them out . What is going on .

Ok for the built. Was looking at eBay/amazon from all my parts bc of the prices ? IS this ok ?

Big bore kit
Stage 3 hot cam
Barker dual exhaust
Fuel controller

Thinking it would be good to.....
Chain sprocket
Clutch
Ok one more thing I'm doing the work myself and don't want to ha e to remove the bottom end and split the case . What Carr the Easley way the get the most out of top end and not get to deep .

The kind of riding I do .....
A lot of track riding cross-country and mx . Trail riding also . I'm get real throttle happy and tend to ride hard and shift hard . I also drag race on street. At a motor speedily where they take things serious . Took second and beat a lot of people it was fun so I want to Juliet next summer !!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Did u get it mapped for the new mods ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got to read it all . Its stock now I'm actually ting it up toniget to remove top end . Haven't gotten my parts get . And I need advice on big bore and cam . I'm gonna get pc3 and then I'll tune/ map it when I've got the built complete . Come on people give me some advice

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
hey man, i aint too far from ya in alabama. shoot me a text 251 366 3254. ill talk with ya about some options you got. being from the south too i know what we do and where we ride is a little different than elsewhere

1 - 4 of 4 Posts