Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have K&N no lid and phoenix spark arrestor insert...and im at sea level

i think its too rich..i start it up and it will just die ....then again it will start and die ...after a few it will run but give it gas it seems to bog and not rev out easy...

anyone have any other maps..i used the one from krandals site...from colorado700r...he says he has a new one but havent heard back from him in a few days...

thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
I am building a map library as we speak. If you dont have what you need in the next few days I should have it for you..

·
Registered
891 Posts
i have K&N no lid and phoenix spark arrestor insert...and im at sea level

i think its too rich..i start it up and it will just die ....then again it will start and die ...after a few it will run but give it gas it seems to bog and not rev out easy...

anyone have any other maps..i used the one from krandals site...from colorado700r...he says he has a new one but havent heard back from him in a few days...

thanks
My buddy has that exact setup at sea level and runs map M416-003 from powercommander's website. It runs great. Might be worth a shot.

Also, make sure and warm up the raptor before hitting the throttle. They are cold blooded.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts