Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I live in Vegas... I ride at Armagosa, Dumont, Coral Pink... What about you guys.....??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ridden her around the neighborhood and a little when I bought her in Cali. Hope to get a chance to try her out a little at Apex some morning or a trip out to Armagosa.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm in Vegas and we have about a 15-25 person group, depending on the weekend, and we go out often. We've been to Dumont, Armagosa, Cold Creek, Mount Charleston, Apex (never again), Sand Hollow (kickass spot), Longendale, Lake Havesu, and Brianthead (sp).

I typically ride on weekends due to us all being off but would love to grow the group even more. We have about 6-7 700s, 3 450s, a few smaller quads for the kids in the group, and 3 sandrails.

I live near the tracks and can ride during the week as well so if anyone is interested in meeting up sometime give me a shout at [email protected] and we can set something up.

I believe we're going to Mount Charleston this weekend, Cinders next, and then Pismo beach on the 26th.

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
I am in North Eastern Nevada we usually ride around here and go to the Winnemucca dunes also they are pretty fun. Been to Fallon but Winnemucca has more to ride.

·
Registered
344 Posts
We have a new Rider Location state - NEVADA!!

Let's get something started because i have about 20 people that we go riding almost every weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts