Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in at kenz today with the bike on the dyno and i have made my mind up that with my fat ass i will have to build a bigger bike to get my fat ass around :banana: and the 84 H.P. would not cut :coolshades: it so i have gone from a 6mill stroke to a 10mill and a 105mill bore to a 108mill bore and hope to hell i can hang on :hyper:

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Sweet keep us posted and dont forget to take as many pics as you can along the way. We love pics..:thumb:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No it will not but i will still be there with my family :thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Damn it all to hell, I give up :lol:

Sounds awesome Justin, hey give me a call when yah got some time :banana:
NEVER!:coolshades:

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Hey Justin,

My son Anthony is sure that if you had... say a 16 year old that weighed 160 pounds it would be the perfect fit with your new build. You know, if looking for someone that is strong enough to hold on but not to heavy to rob the bike of its full potential.

-Johnny

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JOHNNY i would love to get your son on the bike as long as he is o.k. with it or you are but i would like to run it in four stroke wars :banana: i can run the dunners class and sumo class :thumb:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
JOHNNY i would love to get your son on the bike as long as he is o.k. with it or you are but i would like to run it in four stroke wars :banana: i can run the dunners class and sumo class :thumb:
Exactly, ride our own bikes, when our own trophys...just like JustinB....even with his advantage :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
whats he weight 100#s wet :lol: my 12 year old sun is bigger than he is :lol: for us fat old guys we need help may be i might have to go on the subway diet :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts