Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Desert Dog Racing is pleased to anounce the release of the long awaited Raptor 700 intake and filter. DL700's Dyno results have proven that this intake system will out flow, out perform and make horse power then anything else on the market.

Cost for this system is 3 easy installments of $29.95 and includes FREE shipping, but if you act this weekend we will discount 1 payment of $29.95. THAT'S ONLY $59.90

A Group Buy is now taking place and orders will ship out the second Tuesday of next week.

People who have already taken advantage of this offer.

1. Slider
2. J-dog
3. J-Hilt
4. Seven00
5. Wreckless
6. Johnny Baja
7. Dezert Ranger

The ONLY modification to install this intake system is you will need to remove you air box lid, maybe cut the backside out of your airbox, um... relocate your rear tailight assembly, maybe remove the seat as well... Oh hell folks, you will just need to learn how to ride standing up. No one said going fast would be comfortable.

Here are some pics of the new intake, see for yourself.

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
is that aquarium filter mesh?

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
He forgot to mention you have to remove your whole rear subframe and seat permanently to run this piece..

·
Registered
562 Posts
i will take more than one i want 2 of them but it looks real close close to my leaf blower parts i have. but if it is from desert dog racing it must be the best :respect:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
me thinks a change in the works, when i get my Desert Dog Racing Intake, I think I will supplement the filter material for this:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Will we have to wait on this one like the FCI??? I hope this one is already in production because those pics just kick ass.. Looks like allot of air flow!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
It's the secret patented turbo-venturi-funnel design that makes all the power.

·
Registered
812 Posts
i dual a dual stack filer of those.. stacks like on a semi truck... each side of the gas tank... should come with a warning though.. i almost sucked in a bird

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will we have to wait on this one like the FCI??? I hope this one is already in production because those pics just kick ass.. Looks like allot of air flow!!!

No waiting on this one, they are shipping out the second Tuesday of next week. :thumb:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Did you do a test with this intake compared to a trinity or something equal to a trinity? If so could you post up the sheet please, thanks.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Is there any way to expedite the process...the second Tuesday of next week is not gonna cut it for me:mad1: I'd like to have mine the day before yesterday:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
From what I heard through the grape vine, production has been delayed until summer of 2023..

1 - 20 of 53 Posts