Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know due to our rapid growth we have added a new moderator to the site. Everyone please congratulate 700YellowRaptor. In the short time this site has been up, he has been a great supporter coming up with many ideas and offering assistance when needed. Thanks for all your help Ernie. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
congrads

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks so much 700YellowRaptor, Thats a very nice welcome. I got wreckless's email back on 18th, but been so busy, not took the time to register until today. Im a Truck driver so my time on the net is limited. Just now shutting down for the night and 1st thing i say was a pm. Thanks again....

So you think the red/white stickers would go good with my 08se red/white...lol

Thanks

willie

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats! I'll drink to the new moderator... And I'll drink to Willie's winning a set of stickers.... So now I'll ask the question-who's name gets entered into the give-away???

Oh and are staff positions allowed to enter contests??? Things that make you go hmmm.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats! I'll drink to the new moderator... And I'll drink to Willie's winning a set of stickers.... So now I'll ask the question-who's name gets entered into the give-away???

Oh and are staff positions allowed to enter contests??? Things that make you go hmmm.
The only people that cant enter a drawing is me and what ever sponsor is sponsoring the give away so the mods are free to enter..:thumb:

·
Wheelie Master
510 Posts

Darkrein can have the 2 spots in the give-away too . :banghead: :lol: Evil Eye has a eye for details :thumb:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Damn i was hoping i got to be the next MOD. Well i guess i havent been on much latley do to work. :banghead:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts