Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys please congratulate JOHNNY BAJA on being our latest moderator. JB has put many hours into helping build this forum and making it what it is. He is solely responsible for all the How-To sections. He has had the powers of a mod for a while now but its time to make it official. Thanks for being part of the community JB glad to add you as a mod. :thumb:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Congrats man.. I have talked to johnny over the phone regarding the install of my YFZ shocks and he was more than helpful.. But man when I actually do it I will need to give you a call I am sure I will mess it up. Anyway keep up the good work.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congrats .. but, man. Now he's a boss. It's never as much fun to drink when a boss is around.
Kidding, man. Congrats.

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Congrats .. but, man. Now he's a boss. It's never as much fun to drink when a boss is around.
Kidding, man. Congrats.
Thanks Headrope, but just think of it this way... Now that makes (2) Moderators with '06 50th Anniversary Raptor SE on this site. Today moddedraptor, tomorrow the world. :lol::lol:

-Johnny

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Headrope, but just think of it this way... Now that makes (2) Moderators with '06 50th Anniversary Raptor SE on this site. Today moddedraptor, tomorrow the world. :lol::lol:

-Johnny
Ok, forget I posted this. I need to put a wanted sign out for a mod without a yellow Raptor! :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats:thumb: Love the how to section.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congratulations and thanks for all the help.:beerchug:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congratulations Johnny keep up the good work :banana: :rockon: :hyper: :beerchug::woot::usa::hail:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mine's more of an off-yellow. What do you think? :moon:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Guys please congratulate JOHNNY BAJA on being our latest moderator. JB has put many hours into helping build this forum and making it what it is. He is solely responsible for all the How-To sections. He has had the powers of a mod for a while now but its time to make it official. Thanks for being part of the community JB glad to add you as a mod. :thumb:
Pssshhhh Johnny...Sh#$% I quit this site then:lol::lol: Johnny is a great guy and a class act! He has put up allot of time and good info..Appreciate ya brotha and keep up the good work:thumb:

·
AZ's PIT CREW MEMBER
343 Posts
You gave Johnny powers what is this world coming 2. :lol: Congratulations JB keep up the good work. :beerchug: :hail: :banana:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts

-Johnny
I had my chance, awhile ago... but passed it up, if I hadn't we would have three(3) Moderators with '06 50th Anniversary Raptor SE's on this site.

Pure Domination :lol:

Congrats, JB!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts