Modded Raptors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD** THIS RAFFLE IS OVER!!

If you win this raffle you will have the choice of two things:

1. Choice of any exhaust system that TQS carries for your bike, excluding Dasa.

or

2. A set of Flexx bars and a ASV Pro pack

This raffle will run for 2 months (5/5/08-7/5/08) or until 150 raffle tickets are sold.
Tickets will be $4 each and there will be 75 ticket limit on how many a person can buy.
Payments will be taken via Paypal or Money order via mail, PM me if you need my mailing address.

Payment instructions via Paypal: Paypal the ammount you wish to purchase to [email protected] and in the title put your forum ID and the number of tickets you would like to purchase.

This should be fun guys! Best of luck to all!! :banana:

·
Registered
66 Posts
well if you think about it, 150 x $4.00 = 600.. The dasa duals run for around $800.00 . Thats a savings of about 200.. SWEET!!!!! :beerchug:

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if you think about it, 150 x $4.00 = 600.. The dasa duals run for around $800.00 . Thats a savings of about 200.. SWEET!!!!! :beerchug:
Ahh but Dasa's are excluded.. :banana:

Rule has been changed to make things fair. :thumb:

·
Registered
66 Posts
oh damn.. i read too fast and thought i read including dasas.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ya its great except I already bought Monsters and a Pro Pack from Steve. Oh well.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya its great except I already bought Monsters and a Pro Pack from Steve. Oh well.
I am sure if someone wanted to substitute we will make it work. We are more working with a value in parts.. :beerchug:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am sure if someone wanted to substitute we will make it work. We are more working with a value in parts.. :beerchug:
Awesome! So the value is approx 7 bills?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
a pair of flex bars whould be nice.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No it is around 6 bills. 150X4= 600 :thumb:
Yea but we are getting cost on parts so it will be more then the value of the raffle and the total will vary according to what parts you select. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Come on guys, I figured you would be all over this thing.. No tickets sold yet. Dick get your 75 tickets.. :lol:

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.