Modded Raptors Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thanks, and sorry about the vid, there are some permission issues. As soon as I get home I will upload the vid to YouTube and re-link to that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
There ya go, new link up... And just to make it easy...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Haha that is the worst I have ever seen it!! But it's about the finished product right?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Ok, so it's gonna be almost 70 this weekend, how many of you North Carolina area people will be at Busco??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Quick vid

Finally made it to Busco to do a little tuning and try out the new setup... What do you guys think?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Sorry, WL... No timing equipment at Busco... We are going to make some passes at Dunn-Benson in the near future so we will have some times then... Meanwhile here is a photo I took after I got it all cleaned up! Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Car Automotive design

·
Registered
443 Posts
I like the black and yellow it is funny to me after ridding in the sand all the time to see the big ol' drag pipes and the dirt tires! The bike looks good nice job.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Thanks mccueauto, yeah the dirt tires for our terrain work best, but we have paddles for the soft stuff too! ; )

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Tresshiver, It is getting tuned at EHSRacing in Rockingham, NC right by the drag strip. Check them out, they know their stuff!!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.