Modded Raptors Forum banner

New to Modded Raptor!

5K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  BigGuy700 
#1 ·
Hello,
I am new to this forum. Johnny Baja refered me here from Raptorforum. I am happy to see such a large community of raptor owners.:rockon:

Anything a newbe should know about this forum?

#32 ·
Only at night !! LOL. I'm new here too and love it so far, no more RF for me.

#7 ·
Thank you! I do like the "family" feel of some of the smaller forums. Does anybody also belong to Rhinoforums.net. Great forums, lots of organized gatherings.

#8 ·
just joined myself ...
so hi everyone nice to see ya
trinity700

#10 ·
Hi Wreckless you have a vip section ?

#12 ·
awsome love the spell check god know's i need that lol...

#25 · (Edited)
I am new here too. I am a member of RF but now I can't even post on that site. Don't know why, after the new guys took over it said I wasn't authorized????? I just want to talk Rappys, that's why I joined in the first place. I hope I can do that here.

Mr.Pitts

Mr.Pitts

#28 ·
Hey guys. Just signed on tonight was turned on to you by FDP from Raptor Forum.
Anyways only owned my rappy for 2 months, so I am still learning her even with already rolling her. Bone stock for the moment waiting on the money for the big 3. Also own a Polaris Razor. Live in Reno, NV. No, it is nowhere close to Vegas, only 30 min from Tahoe though. Well, I look forward to learnoing more from you guys and having some laughs, hopefully we can meet someday.

Rob. My family calls me Wreckingball

#30 ·
I'm checking it out and I like what I see. The other site made me feel like that if I wasn't modded to the tilt and hillshooting, that i didn't belong. This place is great so far. keep up the good work.

#31 ·
First of all, Welcome to the Home of Modded Raptor!

Oh and there are some seriously spendy fools on here with all the latest stuff on their bikes, I am one of dem but we never would make you feel this way.

I just like modifiying my stock, rides! And when I am through with this or that, I sell the mods I am done with, with lower prices that some do!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.