Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just bought my first 2014 raptor 700. I am looking forward to going to many events! I am 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh. I am very interested in reading about everyone's raptor lives! : )

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome to the Raptor Community!

By the looks of your quad, you might want to invest in skid plates and nerf bars w/ heel guards.

They will protect your ride and you!

Have fun!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice looking Raptor!!!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on owning a raptor which is half the fun, the other half is modding it, and if you want to start i would suggest a upp case saver, 50 bucks but cheap insurance if the bike decides to throw a chain and try to ruin your cases.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the purchase. You are in good hands here, this place is definitely the highest concentration of experts on the Raptor 700. :)

I just purchased a new 700 this year (2013 leftover inventory), and the first thing I would recommend is a frame skid. The factory plastic skid is weak, and mine was cracked on the first ride where we encountered rocks. Riding in PA, you may just hit some rocky trails. If you get your skids from ebay, DO NOT get the ones from J-n-J Industries. They are junk, and do not fit well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome. The orange is my favorite color, I wish they would have offered it with the piggyback shocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts