Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
what huh i dont get how moddedraptor would be there newest member unless someone made that as there name and didnt no

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Somebody got pretty creative when they did this. We'll see if theres any backlash from this.

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
i think this is gonna start making this site look bad. it has gone past being funny and now i am sure it is just getting annopying to the normal members of the site. i mean ya i dont like the site any more but i think we might scare off potential new members by spamming them to much

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Its no big deal, but lets leave them be now, we have stired the pot enough. If you think about it, it could have been just some person with a modded raptor signing up..:lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
i think this is gonna start making this site look bad. it has gone past being funny and now i am sure it is just getting annopying to the normal members of the site. i mean ya i dont like the site any more but i think we might scare off potential new members by spamming them to much
I have to agree.It just seems kinda juvenile to me.I'm going to watch Fishers ATV Adventures now.There at the mud nats.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Shit should have been there with me in the trenches.That was a blast SPAMMING.this is old news.Going back there is like going to a grave site.Resurection is with The Father Son Holy Ghost and MODDEDRAPTOR.COM.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have to agree.It just seems kinda juvenile to me.I'm going to watch Fishers ATV Adventures now.There at the mud nats.
well to be honest that spamming is the only reason i found this forum and i am very glad that i did! amazing site with awsome people!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts