Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to say that I am extremely impressed by these grips....I thought that maybe when I'd start to "get on it" and ride hard for a few hours they may start to slip a little......However, these babies are holding up nicely.....:thumb: The install is elementary and overall look is fantastic...

O.D.I. hit a homerun with these I.M.O.....:banana:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i picked up a pair of these. cant wait to get them on and try them out

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think I'm going to have to pick up a set of these. I'm tired of everyone saying they are so great and me not really knowing.

I have so many things I want to get now cause of people here!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Called I am with ya on that..I am gonna order me a set probably today myself Just make shure you get the 130mm I believe that is what is needed..I have Flexx bars though..I assume that is what Wreckless has

·
Registered
441 Posts
well I don't have "womanly" hands if thats what your talking about. I want to steal Wreckless' whole bar set up. I wish I had the money...

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
I got the levers on a Christmas sale at TQS. I dont remember what I paid but it was not to bad. I would have never paid retail. I really did like them after I got them on though..

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
waited and got mine on sale also from tqs. there not the pro kit but they were under 100 bucks shipped

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
how much do these grips run.. do any of you have problems with them spinning once on..
They are between $15-$20 for a set depending where you find them. I have not had any problems with them coming loose yet.. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how much do these grips run.. do any of you have problems with them spinning once on..

I think around 21.00 plus shipping......Negative on the spinning. I touched on this topic in my review....As long as you tighten them up then you shouldn't have any problems......Just make sure not to overtighten.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I think around 21.00 plus shipping......Negative on the spinning. I touched on this topic in my review....As long as you tighten them up then you shouldn't have any problems......Just make sure not to overtighten.
where did you get yours

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I got my ODI rogue grips today from my local shop and they are packaged by Moose and that kit was 19.95 and come with Thug Plugs...Thought that was cool that Moose throws in the Thug Plugs

1 - 18 of 18 Posts