Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got some ODI rogue grips from a friend, gonna put them on tonight. pics after the first ride. anyone else have these, how do you like them?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool about to go ride will post when i get back

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
I've tried most of the popular grips over the last 2 years and my ODI are the best grips I've ever had. Not only are they easiest to install, they are the most comfortable and reduce vibration through the bars.

-Johnny

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got back from a ride and i love these grips, they stop a lot of vibes from my stock bars and they grip really well. My hands would slip with my stock grips but not with these. Highly recommend these for anyone interested. Very easy to install and look good also.:banana::banana::rockon::hyper:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i think im going to have to get a pair of these. im going to a sand sports show so maybe they will have a good deal there.

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Like Vermin said, when you order the grips they come as complete set with all hardware included. Just make sure you order the 130mm size grips.

-Johnny

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
They come with end caps but not thug lugs. The end caps could fly off but the thug plugs are screwed in..

·
AZ's PIT CREW MEMBER
343 Posts
I got odi also after I saw JohnnyBajas and felt them feels good just like my spider grips did and don't have to mess with glue or safety wire anymore.

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
They come with end caps but not thug lugs. The end caps could fly off but the thug plugs are screwed in..

When you order them from ODI's website they come complete with everything to install completely.

(2) Hand Grips
(2) Plugs or end caps with the ODI logo
(4) Clamps and Allen Head Screws

What are "Thug Lugs" ????

-Johnny

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
just ordered a set.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
These are the thug plugs, just a little more bling.. Plus they hold the grips on just incase the clamps fail..

http://odipowersports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=OPSGS&Product_Code=EPAL
I'll have to wait on ordering the thug plugs....I don't want to order anything else right at this second because I may not be here when they arrive at my house....I should be able to give a decent review of the grips with just the regular caps installed when I return because I'll be doing a-lot of riding for those 2 weeks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts