Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not a good day for this guy and looking at the shadow in the drivers side window, you can't tell if was able to get out of the way or not.

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l66/Johnnyi55/Quad Clips/?action=view&current=DUCK.flv

THANKS TO RAPTOR_660 FOR FINDING THE REST OF THE STORY TO THIS VIDEO. I moved it to the first post so nobody misses the ending.

HE LIVES!

Driver hits bank with 5th wheel

At approximately 3 PM, Tuesday, July 2, a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, pulling a new travel trailer, hit the corner of the Texas State Bank Drive-In on Tenaha Street, causing the complete awning to come to the ground.

Luckily, the driver of the Dodge, Mickey Miller, of Garrison and his 10 year old son were able to exit their vehicle uninjured.

According to Miller he was circling the bank to park on the other side when the corner of his travel trailer caught the corner of the bank awning. Next thing he heard was a rumble as the awning started falling against his driver's side door. Somehow he was able to unbuckle the seat bealt and exit the other side of his truck as it was falling.

Mark Ivy of Texas State Bank stated that the main lobby would be open for business while the drive-in is being repaired.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
that is fucking crazy. i hope he did not die.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
wow, now if you were driving this big of a rig would you not ALWAYS have the height of it in the back of your mind... if he was able to survive he sure wishes he hadn't! That insurance claim will just about kill him!

·
Registered
284 Posts
that sucks

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
read the story on that, the driver & son walked away :thumb:

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats the same link I have posted on page 1. Do you have the news story telling what the final outcome was?

-Johnny

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thats pretty Fuken Stupid

·
Registered
263 Posts
HE LIVES!

Driver hits bank with 5th wheel

At approximately 3 PM, Tuesday, July 2, a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, pulling a new travel trailer, hit the corner of the Texas State Bank Drive-In on Tenaha Street, causing the complete awning to come to the ground.

Luckily, the driver of the Dodge, Mickey Miller, of Garrison and his 10 year old son were able to exit their vehicle uninjured.

According to Miller he was circling the bank to park on the other side when the corner of his travel trailer caught the corner of the bank awning. Next thing he heard was a rumble as the awning started falling against his driver's side door. Somehow he was able to unbuckle the seat bealt and exit the other side of his truck as it was falling.

Mark Ivy of Texas State Bank stated that the main lobby would be open for business while the drive-in is being repaired.

·
Registered
28 Posts
now that made me laugh....haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts