Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got to work last night and someone had wrecked two truck in the parking lot. I have 4 individual boxes that join together to make it look like one long trailer on this rig. All of out tractor trailer setups are like this. We take it across Georgia and the ppl where we take it too has small trucks that back up under each box and goes on their delivery route. like this
http://demountableconcepts.com/photo-gallery/20.htm
http://demountableconcepts.com/photo-gallery/46.htm

anyway a guy was pulling them around the yard parking them and he dont have CDLs. He clipped another truck with the back of the trailer. It wouldnt have been too bad if he wouldnt have tried backing up then forward.. then back again. Ppl were yelling at him trying to get him to stop but he wasnt paying attention ofcourse. Check out the pics...gah.. He ripped the whole freaking back end off the box. Looks like a huge can opener got a hold to it.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Its unfortunate we have to live amongst stupid people, but it can be entertaining. :lol:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.. i know it. he went for a drug test but they didnt him drive another vehicle the rest of the night. The supervisor may be in some crap because he knows that the guy pulls the trucks around the yard and isnt supposed to.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
you should see how meny stupid people i got at my work. some bus drivers cant drive for shit! and also do other very stupid shit. like drive away from the fuel pumps with the hose still in the tanks. then the dumbass drove back 2 the stall parked the bus got out of the bus WITH the line going from the tank to under the front wheel across the front door! then just walks off and does not try to hide anything he has done! and the crazy part is im not sure if they even got fired!

and thats ljust 1 exsample. so meny stupid people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts