Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So back in Jan of 2020 I ordered front and rear fox shocks floats evol 3 rc2. Received the rear after 8 months but still don’t have the fronts . Finally spoke with fox directly and they said feb 8th of 2021 I would get them shortly after . Here we are a month later and still nothing after 20+ calls to fox they won’t even return my calls . I just want my shocks or something better than my stock base model front shocks that I ride Mx track with a lot . If anybody can tell me what to do or have any leads on fox shocks or something better than what I have please let me know ASAP . Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow Really?
I was going to order the same shocks online but not now. Sorry that happened to you.
I would call a lawyer if you already paid for them which I'm sure you did. Covid had backed up orders
all over the world but over a year is insane. I know you just want to ride but they need to be accountable for their
failure to provide. At least they can give you your money back then you can jump on eBay and get the rear finished.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts