Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had several gift cards that I had to use and just picked up this helmet camera tonight. I have read the instructions and looked at all of the parts included with the camera but, the attachement(s) for the helmet camera looks alittle cheap. I have several questions for those of you that have one.

What have you found the best way to mount it to your helmet? Got Pics of how you mounted it? Where did you mount it? ie. top of visor, on the right or left side, top of your helmet?

Have you tried mounting it on different locations on your quad? Where?

Have you ever had the camera come off its mounting perch?

Any helpful tips would be great. I will shoot some videos and post them this weekend.

-Johnny

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
This particular helmet cam is a great choice for duners but not so great for folks who ride in forests. We woods riders need a cam that can adjust to multiple lighting fades!

·
AZ's PIT CREW MEMBER
343 Posts
I had several gift cards that I had to use and just picked up this helmet camera tonight. I have read the instructions and looked at all of the parts included with the camera but, the attachement(s) for the helmet camera looks alittle cheap. I have several questions for those of you that have one.

What have you found the best way to mount it to your helmet? Got Pics of how you mounted it? Where did you mount it? ie. top of visor, on the right or left side, top of your helmet?

Any helpful tips would be great. I will shoot some videos and post them this weekend.

-Johnny
Johnny i got some diff. kind of velcro for my cam that is better than that hook style you get from the store if you would like some i'll give some. for mounting go with top of helmet not on viser, right side of helmet is good also. i'll post some pics soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts

-Johnny

That looks sweet.... How much for the new toy?:thumb:

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ONLY $99... It uses a 2GB card to record to instead of a seperate recording devise. I plan on leaving work a little early to try it out today.

-Johnny

·
Registered
53 Posts
seven,do you know of a camera system that works good for us wood's riders??

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks good. Is that by your house. Cant wait to get together for a ride soon. Any jump where you land wheel side down is a good jump. :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts