Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since Pikes Peak we've been busy racing flat track and other hill climbs. We've placed 2nd at all of our flat track events so far (6) and placed 2nd at 2 more hill climbs and a 1st at our last hill climb. Tomorrow is the CO state championship for the flat track, we'll be gunning for that first place...2nd is nice but we all know 1st is intoxicating:) No problems with motor we built; still runs strong! We are now pursuing sponsorship for the 2013 season and especially for Pikes Peak! To stay in touch with our results and general team activities, like SpeeDNA on Facebook!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I checked out your page... The flat track racing I know is fun, but I bet the hill climbs are also... If you have any Raptor flat track parts for sale be sure to let me know...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well we are now the 2012 Sportsman Pro champion for Colorado! We won 3 races in a row last night! We were on our way to to a 4th win, but lost air in the right rear and just couldn't get it to hook up after that. Looking at video we're thinking the bead got hit on the start going into corner 1. I'd call 3 out of 4 pretty damn succesful though :) The racing season is done for Colorado now. We may travel to AZ for some races and was invited to a indoor flat track series in Puyallup, WA. Right now we're going to disassemble the Raptor and clean everything back up, fix some frame damage, and go thru the motor. Our motor we built for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb has performed flawlessly thru many practices and races. Ice Racing starts here in January 2013, we'll be ready for that!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have videos up on our SpeeDNA Facebook page. We add them after each race we attend. We're looking at going to the Chili Bowl. A fellow racer was telling us that they have a quad class there. Should be pretty exciting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.