Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ride at majestic trails in bradford PA. or if anyone lives around this area knows of good riding places that dont require insurance and registration. We were thinking of going to elson street or crow canyon mx/trails in ohio this weekend and was also wondering if its any good. thanx by the way i love this new site its nice i dont worry about geting bashed by 100 other member for not spelling somthing right or disagreeing on one thing.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Crow Canyon is awesome !!! haven't been there yet this year but was never disappointed before, it's only 400 acres but trails galore within. I suggest trying it at least once. Nice MX track too.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Elson is a bust now with the logging goin on. Crow is still a blast. Best place to ride in OH is Wellsville IMO.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
What I don't like about Wellsville is sharing trails with Jeeps and Buggys. I like 50" trails.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'll be at majestic this weekend. Goin down saturday and camping overnite.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I go to majestic about every weekend a really great place to ride. The chicken BBQ is this coming up weekend so there is a nice group of us going. Can anyone that has been to crows canyon and majestic do a comparison? and where is wellsville. Never really heard of it. Always looking for new good places to ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts