Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22x11-8 9 paddle extremes

Votes: 2 14.3%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going for it. Stage 3 hotcam, CP 11:1, Dynatek, +2 TB, P&P and +1 valves, on my stock swinger. Which paddles and why?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
how much do u wieght and where u you ride?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
mmmm im not to fimular with what the sand cond is like at sand mtn. someone who rides there might be able to help more. if the sand cond is simular to glamis i would get 21-11-8 8 cups

·
Registered
432 Posts
Stock length swingarm is gonna hurt you. I'd go with the 21x12x8 7 paddle to lessen the hook up and keep the tires spinning otherwise you'll probably be lifting the front way more than you want. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
562 Posts
22" b2b 8 pad jmo
why would you want a bead 2 bead buff if you are not a all drag racer i do not run bead 2 bead buff all the time unless i am going out to drag race i would stay with reg. old haulers just my .02 :thumb:

·
Registered
22 Posts
why would you want a bead 2 bead buff if you are not a all drag racer i do not run bead 2 bead buff all the time unless i am going out to drag race i would stay with reg. old haulers just my .02 :thumb:
Bead 2 Bead skat traks are not necessarily for drag racing. Bead 2 Beads are not lightened. All they do is buff the sidewall of the tire, removing any manufacturer information, size and generally cleans up the look. It is basically cosmetic. I run them becuase I like the look and they only cost a little bit more than standard.

"Ultralights" or "Triple buffs" on the other hand are significantly lightened and very thin in the sidewall. It is very common for them to have cord showing and they are not good for general duning. You can run them but they will cut very easily.

Fullerton Sand Sports in southern california is a great resource for info and they stock a ton of bead to beads. Very nice guys to deal with.

Oh, and I'm running 21x12x8 8 paddle extremes and I love them. But I'm told that we like more paddle here in the northwest.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
+1 on fullerton i herd they know there shit! Joe is the guys name u want to talk to right?

·
Registered
22 Posts
+1 on fullerton i herd they know there shit! Joe is the guys name u want to talk to right?
Dave is the guy that I talked to both times I ordered from Fullerton. He really knows his shit. He spent close to an hour on the phone with me the first time I ordered from him. After I described my previous setup to him, it was like he had ridden my bike. Described it perfectly. And I've been very happy with what he recommended for me.

Very good people to work with.

·
Registered
350 Posts
whats the best place to buy some haulers or extremes im looking at getting some 21x11x8. 10 paddles but i want to get a plus 4 swingarm first

·
Registered
432 Posts
I agree that Dave or Joe @ Fullerton are excellent. That's where I bought my 21x12x8, 7 paddle extremes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts