Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where most people are mounting there pc3.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I velcroed mine to the back of the airbox. Still stuck there after a year :thumb:

·
Registered
35 Posts
bought a peice of hobby foam(that stuff you put around RC car electronics) it was approx 8x10 sheet, cut (ripped) in half. I then wrapped it around it and put all of it in a heavy ziplock freezer bag. I pushed it all down in where the owners manual was. Put the toolkit back over it and used the factory rubber strap. Nice and snug. very watter resistant due to bag,etc.... no problems yet...

just my .02...

willie

·
Registered
390 Posts
Velcroed in the toolbox area. Then you can run the wire nice and snug beside the airbox and its lid connectors. The pcIII is already waterproof just keep the plugs in the connector holes.

·
Registered
112 Posts
mine is where the tool box used to be.used some velcroed to secure it to the back peice of plastic.
Power comander told me it was completely water proof. As long as the bungs for the usb and battery ports were in. And if there is ever a problem with the power comander, they are the best company for customer service.The pcIII died on me,I told them i didnt buy it, i had it on the bike but was only about 1 year old and they said not a problem Sent it in and they called me 2 days after geting it and said it was to much work to fix they sent me a brand new one free of charge and wrote all the warrenty info down for my name from the date they gave me the new one. Always called me back when they said how can i camplain about service like that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all. I thinking the tool bag area would work the best for me. Not sure how long the air box will stick around.:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts