Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hooked up my new power commander today and my four wheeler runs fine all i have is the spark arrestor out but it seems to be running fine but no lights come on on the power commander so im not sure if they are supposed to come on but i dont think its working even though the bike runs! Has anybody had this happen or is it normal or what? Thanks!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
If all the connections are right, it should light up when you start it. Otherwise something is wrong.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sucks! Thats what i figured but i was just hoping maybe not! Do you have any idea what it could be!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got it figured out i hadnt hooked it up to the computer yet and i was just looking for the lights on the Power Commander but i was in the sun and i guess i just didnt see them because i moved to the shade and hooked it up to the computer and it all works fine then i looked for the lights when i started it and saw them so it must have just been the lighting or something sorry for the unneeded thread but while im posting on this thread can someone tell me how to do the throttle position thing i see where to reset it but all of the numbers seem in sync when i go to the thing to reset it should i reset it anyways! And is all you do to reset it just click the reset button you dont have to do anything with the numbers? Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
u need to verify the # ANE THE SAME FOR 0% AND 100% THROTTLE OPENINGS....I THINK U JUST CLICK ON the numbers when at that throttle position

1 - 6 of 6 Posts