Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perry State Forest located near New Lexington, Ohio. I'm going there Sunday for the first time, I will post what I think of it, sounds pretty good from what my buddies have told me.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is a little on the extreme side at the play areas because of the technical and difficulty of the hill climbs. They are rough, narrow, and require you to pick a line quickly. The trails are awesome !!! We had a blast and logged 30 miles. If you haven't been there, then I recommend you try it and see what you think. :beerchug:

·
Registered
209 Posts
At perry state forest you better bring your A game this ride area is not for the weak or inexperienced . Lots of ruts, roots, rocks, mud ,and hills. The best part of the whole park is a play area called the dust bowl, It has many crazy hillchimbs . There is no fee too ride at perry either which makes it nice just beware of the ranger, looking for helmetless riders and state of ohio stickers !

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just rode at perry this weekend (opening weekend ) The best of the trail system was closed off ! The dust blow (lots of hill climbs) Plus five dickhead rangers that stop me 3 times for different bullshit ! The trails were muddy as hell ! Plus alot of trees down from over the winter. We still had a good time besides all the BS going on !

·
Registered
111 Posts
The rangers and the trees being down really sucked. The rangers need to pay closer attention when they stop someone so they are not stoping the same people 3 X. But I enjoyed the mudd and had a great time anyway! It was a lot different than i remembered, and will definatly go back again!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Just rode at perry this weekend (opening weekend ) The best of the trail system was closed off ! The dust blow (lots of hill climbs) Plus five dickhead rangers that stop me 3 times for different bullshit ! The trails were muddy as hell ! Plus alot of trees down from over the winter. We still had a good time besides all the BS going on !
what kind of stuff were they stopping you for

·
Registered
209 Posts
what kind of stuff were they stopping you for
Going 15mph in a 10 mph zone ! The parking lot. I don't have speedometer on my raptor . Checking for state of ohio stickers. And last time was for riding on the road. The only reason i was on the road was because i had to park along it because the lot was full !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts