Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On July 13th, this coming Sunday, I am personally inviting everyone to come and check out our two sites at one of our largest shows around. I will be letting all forum members come hang out, check out the rides and even test ride the R1 quad and my red rappy if they would like. Bring friends and family and enjoy the show. Meet my powder coater, my machinists, my builders and helpers, also meet our film crew and you might have the opportunity to be in our next DVD.

The Place is Buttonwood Park, in New Bedford MA!!!
It is the biggest festival in our local area. There will be every kind of automobile, motorcycle and project you can imagine. There is also food, a carnival, and all sorts of other stuff to do.

If you need more info you can also email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn.. wish i could make it out there.. have fun rich and make sure you take plenty of pics for us.. :thumb:
I am going to have a film crew on site to get plenty of photos and video!!!
I have a pair of slicks coming in on wed. and we are going to see if we can burn them up!!!!:hail:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I am going to have a film crew on site to get plenty of photos and video!!!
I have a pair of slicks coming in on wed. and we are going to see if we can burn them up!!!!:hail:

that is the shit.. i'm sure the r1 will make quick work of them.. :lol:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Thanks for the invite :thumb: Won't be able to make it tho unless you wanna buy me a plane ticket j/k. I can't believe your going to let people test ride the R1..:eek: in the day of lawsuits around every corner this could be bad. Oh well good luck Rich!:thumb:

·
Registered
840 Posts
ya man with lawsuits shit plus all the time you got in that badboy i dont no if i'd let someone i dont kno ride it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts