Modded Raptors Forum banner

PICKED UP A NEW QUAD :)

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  txdunerider 
#1 ·
i sold my old 400ex it was a pile of :poop: after beating on it and dumping ass loads of money into it. I sold it and got my dad something more trail friendly hence reverse. a 2001 special edition warrior 350 totally unmolested white and black. I do here its a heavy bike and alot of peiple hate it but im looking into how to get more juice out of her other then the exhaust system and jet were going to do. also Msg me if you have a sprocket cover for sale for it lol or any other goodies.

#3 ·
Built one for the wife that she still beats on , just like with the Rappy do some head work and cam , I took my old 400ex velocity intake and fab a bracket set up for it on the intake side( no airbox since we only ride sand) jetting wise 152.7 from the 138 stock will help. 2.5 turns out on the a/f screw. stay away from high comp pistons since the crank is like butter. if you do sand 22" 7 paddle haulers work great since it is a heavy bike. if you go down to a 20" tire stock gearing sucks. 01 660 rear shock banshee fronts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.