Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good, who did your tune?
Racers edge tuned it.. I'm going to go to another dyno here and just see what the #'s are in a different dyno. I think they are a little low but who know:thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
nice bike. you know whats great is it looks like it only has pipes.

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice bike. you know whats great is it looks like it only has pipes.
Thanks guys appreciate it..She sure is a sleeper but she rides the hell out of me:thumb:

I def need to go get that swing arm, I'm workin on that now. I can wait till Sept if I absolutely have to:banghead:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Thanks guys appreciate it..She sure is a sleeper but she rides the hell out of me:thumb:

I def need to go get that swing arm, I'm workin on that now. I can wait till Sept if I absolutely have to:banghead:
There's swingarm deals around;.. just have to wait and be patient. I just installed my +7 not long ago, and I can still trail ride the shit out of it and kick it side ways... but damn no more wheelies.... more horsepower! The october date for the RaptorRally is coming close already :lol: I hope I can make it, you goin bro?

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's swingarm deals around;.. just have to wait and be patient. I just installed my +7 not long ago, and I can still trail ride the shit out of it and kick it side ways... but damn no more wheelies.... more horsepower! The october date for the RaptorRally is coming close already :lol: I hope I can make it, you goin bro?
I will be there permitting everything goes well!! Your from phx to right?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
you dang zonies :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts