Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i hope i havnt started a post that is already here some were. here is my trailer that i made by myself i took 3 1/2 weeks to make it can carry 2 700 raptors and my boys 2 little raptors :thumb:
The storage space inside is 4.8mtrs and 2.3 mtrs wide

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
That looks so sweet, a few moddedraptor stickers will look just perfect on the back of that bad boy.. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
lookin good. :thumb:

this is my 1984 pro-am

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that first trailer is pretty damn sweet.. what do you think it weighs in at.. a freind and i have been thinking about making one also..
it is 900kg empty :thumb: its all steel frame and alloy sheeting.trailers of this size cost aprox $10000. to get made i built it for $3500.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
QUOTE=GYTR raptor;4566]it is 900kg empty :thumb: its all steel frame and alloy sheeting.trailers of this size cost aprox $10000. to get made i built it for $3500.[/QUOTE]

thats cool.. you did some fine work there.. if we don't find a deal on a trailer this summer we are going to have a winter project.... :gr_grin:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i have done some major mods to the white trailer that i 1st posted up but this is still the same trailer .. the monster energy and yamaha logos are painted on not stickers :beerchug:

and look what sticker is on there :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Looks awesome! Glad you decided to put the stickers on it.. Lets get more people from your end of the world on here.. :thumb:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nothing special......lol this is my "Race Rig" setup

·
Registered
489 Posts
Heres mine, bought it last week and my wife and friend picked it up. I have to wait until Oct to see it :mad1:. These pics are when they went to look at it. It a 2007 Haulmark 7x14, only used 2 times. Anyone have any ideas to set it up in the inside? What about the floor? I want to cover it with something.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Cant wait to here how things go for you. We are all pullin for you. If you ever come to Michigan let me know and I will get some guys together..:thumb:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts