Modded Raptors Forum banner

201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I'm using the xx6 2.5" sparks with the longer can and am over 80hp. IMO its a great pipe. Dont have to hassle with the dual exhaust. This was dyno'ed at Little Sahara in Oklahoma. This dyno and DL's dyno are known to be within a HP of eachother.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Man I feel like shit.....this is depressing that I've got the worse pipe on the market

·
Registered
432 Posts
Man I feel like shit.....this is depressing that I've got the worse pipe on the market
your hmf pipe is fine for your current mods. there are far worse pipes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is a great review.
Has anyone seen any reviews of exhaust pipes that stay under 96 dB, for those of us that don't get to play in unregulated areas (besides the 2006 shootout)?

·
Registered
118 Posts
bump, been a while, but ive wondered the same thing. any 96 db pipes out there that still perform well? singles and duals.

i have a pair of barker monster core duals on my 06 and it is INSANE. at WOT its similar to a set of DMC's but at low-mid rpm its a COMPLETELY different sounding animal

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
We sell and support the MonsterPipe single and Duals...
MonsterPipe has continued to bring us new and exciting options for the 700... many many variations and looks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any chance anyone still have all the dynos? I'd like to see the comparison. I could PM my email.

201 - 214 of 214 Posts