Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Yes the will. I believe the rear is the same. You'll just need to have the front fender, tank cover, grille and the insert(honeycomb) that goes behind the grille.

Brandon

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think i read that you will need the headlight brackets as well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yes you need new headlight brackets.

Mine is a 2007. Also they sell they list them by color scheme. So if you want certain colours you need to know the specific part number.

For example my black fender are from the yamaha black color scheme. But if I would have ordered the entire scheme my hood an tank topper would have been red. I had to order black specifically.

·
Registered
73 Posts
where is the best place to get them from the yamaha dealership
I bought mine from a dealership and paid about $300 CAD. for the entire set and headlight brackets. They gave me a bit of a deal. Some guys have told me their dealership purchase cost them anywhere between $300-$500 US. try your dealership see what kind of price they'll quote you. Then check some online sites. I would have ordered mine online but shipping to canada for these large items was ridiculous. And the dealership threw a great price at me right away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.