Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Designed by me for KDS Racing with a 54x48 oval give us the flow capicity we want while retaining decent air velocity. This will be for big bore guys who really are serious about power..

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price is not set yet seeing that it is still a prototype. It will be cheaper then any other after market TB out there for the 700 though..:thumb:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks for turning the heat up buddy!:lol: I think if we can't do this for $600-$750 to the customer, it may be wasting everyone's time. So I have my fingers crossed. If anyone has some killer experience setting up tool paths and prototyping on the cheap, please let me know:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for turning the heat up buddy!:lol: I think if we can't do this for $600-$750 to the customer, it may be wasting everyone's time. So I have my fingers crossed. If anyone has some killer experience setting up tool paths and prototyping on the cheap, please let me know:thumb:
You already released it on "another" site so I just figured.....

·
Registered
266 Posts
What type of intake would you run with this set up. I've heard about this tb for a while now. I've been getting the fever to buy a 52mm tb.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think the best setup is gonna be cutting the factory intake tube where it necks down, and inserting an adapter tube, since the opening on this one is only 2.5". I would also use the Spectre universal air filter that Raptor Randy uses. It has a great price, but I will let Randy tell what he found with this filter vs closed end filters.:thumb:

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm not sure how I feel about installing 2-D graphics on my Raptor, any chance of creating something a bit more 3-D and made out of a solid material like aluminum?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts