Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good looking girls you guys.....I wish there was a way to get my wife on here.....I keep trying to let me shoot her in a bikini with the raptor.....lol.....she keeps saying she wants a boob job first......damn women....all the same......lol

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good looking girls you guys.....I wish there was a way to get my wife on here.....I keep trying to let me shoot her in a bikini with the raptor.....lol.....she keeps saying she wants a boob job first......damn women....all the same......lol
U have to get her drunk then the cloths fall off and we get some good pics!!! :banana:

·
Registered
157 Posts
ha, good luck with that. She doesn't like to drink, she gets sick every time she drinks since my son was born. I have to find a way to convince her to do so, or bribe her, or trick her....lol. She's only 22 but she acts 42 since our children have been born.... :-(

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn that sucks. My Girlfriend is 20 and acts like she is 30 sometimes.

·
Registered
157 Posts
sometimes thats not a bad thing though.....

·
Registered
86 Posts
this last girl loved the weiner so much the shit almost fell off.... i wish she acted a little older sometimes

·
Registered
157 Posts
The wife was like that too, hell all we did was screw.....Then she got pregnant.....then the sex slowed way down.......then she got pregnant again......now if it wasn't for mary palmer and her twin sister my dick would turn into a fossil......

·
Registered
823 Posts
Here is a pic of my Gals. :hyper:

·
Registered
86 Posts
The wife was like that too, hell all we did was screw.....Then she got pregnant.....then the sex slowed way down.......then she got pregnant again......now if it wasn't for mary palmer and her twin sister my dick would turn into a fossil......
:beerchug: haha that was good!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Welcome Jade, and nice family there!
Thanks for the welcome and compliment. I have been on for a little bit just checking things out, but decided that its time to start being part of the site:lol::beerchug:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Thanks, figured that I would come and show my support to another forum set up to "help" raptor owners and not cause any competition for others...haha

1 - 20 of 144 Posts